On this episode of the active CEO Podcast we talk about Tips To Fuel Your Leadership Performance, on episode #4 of Breaking The CEO Code. It is a short podcast episode where host Craig Johns decodes a new aspect of being a high performing leader each week.
Craig talks about the impact that focusing on how you fuel your leadership, has on a CEO or leader’s performance, including:
- Effects of nutrition on company productivity and bottom line;
- Eating food for the brain, rather than focusing on the body;
- Nutrition for leadership is a lifestyle change, not a diet change;
- Negative effects of a diet high in saturated fats and low in Omega-3’s on brain performance;
- Importance of lowering oxidative stress through eating foods high in antioxidants;
- How workplace nutrition strategies can decrease medical expenses, sick leave, absenteeism and presenteeism;
- The effect food can have on mood and mental health;
- Power of hydration on overall body performance and health.;and
- Why a variety of fresh, plant-base, lean food and hydration options will help you maintain a healthy body and mind to perform at your optimum every day.
He also takes about there being a lot of noise in the marketplace, when it comes to what we should or shouldn’t eat. When it comes down eating for energy, health, vitality and leadership performance, there are a couple of key fundamentals that will set you in the right direction, so it’s time to fuel your leadership.
Check out the newly Breaking The CEO Code whitepaper. It provides an overview of Breaking The CEO Code and showcases the 6 key phases. We also go a little deeper into the 2nd phase PERFORMANCE, where we discuss the 3 P’s of Leadership Performance.
Resources Mentioned in this show:
Subscribe to active CEO Podcast on Itunes
Craig Johns Keynote Speaker
active CEO Coaching
active CEO Podcast
Craig Johns firstname.lastname@example.org
Craig Johns LinkedIn
Recent active CEO Podcast Episodes
#76 – Paul Veric (BTE Consulting) The Peaceful Warrior CEO Link
#75 – How Exercise Enhances Leadership Performance Link
#74 – Lucy Bennett Baggs (Just Challenge) Just Challenge Global Impact Link
#73 – Four Basic Fundamentals Of Being A High Performing Leader Link
#72 – Azran Osman Rani (Naluri) – Power Of The Human Mind Link
#71 – How To Be A High Performing Leader In 2020 Link
#70 – Miles Stewart (Triathlon Australia) A Lifetime Chasing Results Link
#69 – Deepthi Bopaiah (GoSports Foundation) – India’s Next Olympic Gold Link
#68 – Abraham Kamarck (True Made Foods) – Leadership Lessons From The Sky Link
#67 – Liz Volpe (Ambisie) – Dare to Dream Link
#66 – Bill Coletti (Kith) – Reputational Resilience & Transformation Link