Course Correction Compass For Change
On this episode of the Inspiring Great Leaders Podcast, Craig Johns speaks with Dianne Driscoll about the Course Correction Compass for Change, taking personal responsibility for change, resilience and growth, and duty of care as a leader.
We also talked about the importance of placing the human first during change, spirituality and its connection to leadership, Spiritual AF! Podcast, and her dads career advice.
Dianne Driscoll – Course Correction Compass for Change
Dianne studied a Diploma in Analytical Chemistry from the Letterkenny Institute of Technology, is an accredited Prosci® / ADKAR Change Practitioner and certified Life Coach. She is the recipient of the Global Best Practices Award by software giant SAP, for a complex change, training and communications program designed and implemented for an iconic international food company.
Her early career included Chemistry technician, analyst, security and change management roles at companies such as Abbott Diagnostics, Aire Laboratories , Cisco Systems, Zento / Powerlan, Reuters, and Campbell Arnotts
The 2019 Ambisie Storyteller of the Year, the Author of Positive Change: Life & Leadership Lessons From Corporate Burnout, a former butchers apprentice, most importantly a mum to a beautiful teenage daughter.
Dianne talks about:
- Coping with mental health issues during her teenage years
- Catalyst behind her early years of career
- Biggest changes on the way people approach Change Management
- Common things that allowed change to happen inside an organisation
- How to support people through change
- What’s changing and why?
- Importance of Storytelling
- Course Correction Compass for Change
- Learning to adapt with change
- How to reset this compass in your life
- Compass is blend of identity and purpose
- Going out of her comfort zone for the Spiritual AF! Podcast
“Remember change is a personal thing, yes you maybe trying to mobilise an organisation through change, but at the end of the day it’s every individual’s relationship with change”
“Be very clear about WHAT’s changing and WHY it change”
“If you keep fighting against something then at the end of the day you’re left with a decision”
“Change has never been this fast and it will never be this slow again”
“Everything changes in one way or another, whether you are changing it or someone else is imposing it”
Resources Mentioned in this show:
- Dianne Driscoll http://www.diannemccabe.com (soon redirecting to diannedriscoll.com)
- Dianne Driscoll LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/mental-health-change-strategy/
- Dianne Driscoll Instagram https://www.instagram.com/the.happy.path/
- Dianne Driscoll Facebook https://www.facebook.com/thehappypathcoaching/
- Dianne Driscoll Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8VyQxuBdahVd-L4OPo6Qtw
- Spiritual AF! Podcast https://spiritualaf.co
- Spiritual AF! Podcast Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SpiritualAFpodcast
- Speakers Institute Corporate www.speakersinstitutecorporate.com
- Craig Johns www.craigjohns.com.au
- Craig Johns firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Johns LinkedIn
- Craig Johns Facebook
- Inspiring Great Leaders Podcast
- NRG2Perform www.nrg2perform.com
- Positive Change: Life & Leadership Lessons From Corporate Burnout https://www.amazon.co.uk/HerStory-Positive-Change-Leadership-Corporate/dp/1671386140