Movie Star To Social Star
On this episode of the Inspiring Great Leaders Podcast, Craig Johns speaks with Armando Leduc about being a movie star to social star and how storytelling works in film and in business.
We also dive deeper into his acting career spanning from theatre to Hollywood, putting up a business and using content and social media to boost your business growth.
Armando Leduc – Movie Star To Social Star
Armando Leduc is an award-winning singer and accomplished dancer, and he is the CEO and Executive Producer at Leduc Entertainment. He has graced the silver screen with notable appearances in movies like “Green Lantern” alongside Ryan Reynolds, “Lords of the Street,” and the recent hit “Girl With a Gun.”
He has also made memorable appearances in popular TV shows such as “Prison Break,” “The Purge,” and “Valor” and has worked behind the scenes as the writer and director of shows like Bourbon Whiz and Bad Grandmas. Beyond his on-screen talents, Armando is an entrepreneur with a production company that is renowned for its inventive and original content. He is a proud ambassador for his New Orleans roots, showcasing his commitment to his heritage.
Armando talks about:
- Growing up in diverse backgrounds and being comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Learning how to look at things from different perspectives
- Creating predictability and scalability in your company as a result of good marketing
- His father making an impact on who he is today
- Just because something is true today doesn’t mean it’s going to be true tomorrow
- Having the tenacity to always find a way around what you want
- Starting out in musical theatre and doing community theatre until having an agent
- Playing with Augusta Players before going to Hollywood
- Going from theatre to film acting
- Establishing Leduc Entertainment
- Storytelling in film and storytelling in social media
- Regularly creating good content for your business
- Using content and social media to boost your business growth
- Five-step process in approaching videos for social media
- Artificial intelligence in the space of content production
“I want to do things that fulfill me and create the journey that is going to make me feel fulfilled instead of chasing that end result that I think we all get so caught up within like trying to find that ending and you don’t need to.” Living and enjoying life to the fullest with Armando Leduc on the Inspiring Great Leaders Podcast.
“If you’re consistent enough, you can create predictability and scalability in your company as a result of good marketing. ” Armando Leduc on having good marketing on the Inspiring Great Leaders Podcast.
“We’re taking that storytelling process and going, okay, how can we infuse this into your content for your business, and for you as a personal brand?” Storytelling on social media content with Armando Leduc on the Inspiring Great Leaders Podcast.
Resources Mentioned in this show:
Armando Leduc www.leducentertainment.com
Armando Leduc LinkedIn
Armando Leduc Instagram
Armando Leduc Facebook
Armando Leduc Youtube
Armando Leduc Twitter
Craig Johns www.craigjohns.com.au
Craig Johns email@example.com
Craig Johns LinkedIn
Craig Johns Facebook
Inspiring Great Leaders Podcast