active CEO Podcast #81 How A Leader Can Recover With Purpose
On this episode of the active CEO Podcast we talk about How A Leader Can Recover With Purpose and how a clear state of mind positively affects Leadership Performance, on episode #6 of Breaking The CEO Code. It is a short podcast episode where host Craig Johns decodes a new aspect of being a high performing leader each week.
Recover With Purpose
Craig talks about recovery and rest techniques, to enhance a CEO or leader’s performance, including:
- How chronic tiredness effect’s performance and productivity.
- The impacts of sleep deprivation on your physical health.
- How setting a digital sunrise and sunset helps your brain to recover.
- How exercise, nutrition and freeing your mind assist with recovery.
- Why getting adequate recovery has a positive impact social, emotional and psychological well-being
- Ways to improve how you recover with purpose
He also takes about conditions for effective sleep, caffeine, power naps and alcohol.
Check out the newly Breaking The CEO Code whitepaper. It provides an overview of Breaking The CEO Code and showcases the 6 key phases. We also go a little deeper into the 2nd phase PERFORMANCE, where we discuss the 3 P’s of Leadership Performance.
Resources Mentioned in this show:
Recent active CEO Podcast Episodes
#81 – How A Leader Can Recover With Purpose Link
#80 – Jonathan Rake Launchpad To Go Beyond Borders Link
#79 – Free Your Mind Link
#78 – Hillary Poole Leading Healthy Sustainable Systems Link
#77 – Tips To Fuel Your Leadership Performance Link
#76 – Paul Veric (BTE Consulting) The Peaceful Warrior CEO Link
#75 – How Exercise Enhances Leadership Performance Link
#74 – Lucy Bennett Baggs (Just Challenge) Just Challenge Global Impact Link
#73 – Four Basic Fundamentals Of Being A High Performing Leader Link
#72 – Azran Osman Rani (Naluri) – Power Of The Human Mind Link
#71 – How To Be A High Performing Leader In 2020 Link
#70 – Miles Stewart (Triathlon Australia) A Lifetime Chasing Results Link