active CEO Podcast #79 Free Your Mind
On this episode of the active CEO Podcast we talk about Free Your Mind and how a clear state of mind positively affects Leadership Performance, on episode #5 of Breaking The CEO Code. It is a short podcast episode where host Craig Johns decodes a new aspect of being a high performing leader each week.
Free Your Mind
Craig talks about the how free your mind , has on a CEO or leader’s performance, including:
- Importance of being disciplined and attentive when it comes to your focus currency.
- If you don’t have the self discipline then bring someone into your proximity that provides the discipline to free your mind.
- Having a clear head and removing the brain fog to provide greater focus and clarity.
- Stress is restrictive and contageous.
- Creating a calm, happy and energised state of mind.
- Deep breathing alleviates stress and allows you the space to manage your response.
- Power of visualisation.
- Meditation involves observing thoughts, emotions and body sensations with openness and acceptance.
- Motion evokes emotion, and how yoga uses involves physical postures, breathing exercises and meditation.
He also takes about music, active meditation and creative pursuits help you to free your mind and lead with clarity, purpose and more energy.
Check out the newly Breaking The CEO Code whitepaper. It provides an overview of Breaking The CEO Code and showcases the 6 key phases. We also go a little deeper into the 2nd phase PERFORMANCE, where we discuss the 3 P’s of Leadership Performance.
Resources Mentioned in this show:
Recent active CEO Podcast Episodes
#79 – Free Your Mind
#78 – Hillary Poole Leading Healthy Sustainable Systems Link
#77 – Tips To Fuel Your Leadership Performance Link
#76 – Paul Veric (BTE Consulting) The Peaceful Warrior CEO Link
#75 – How Exercise Enhances Leadership Performance Link
#74 – Lucy Bennett Baggs (Just Challenge) Just Challenge Global Impact Link
#73 – Four Basic Fundamentals Of Being A High Performing Leader Link
#72 – Azran Osman Rani (Naluri) – Power Of The Human Mind Link
#71 – How To Be A High Performing Leader In 2020 Link
#70 – Miles Stewart (Triathlon Australia) A Lifetime Chasing Results Link
#69 – Deepthi Bopaiah (GoSports Foundation) – India’s Next Olympic Gold Link
#68 – Abraham Kamarck (True Made Foods) – Leadership Lessons From The Sky Link