Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 39:13 — 35.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
On this episode of the active CEO Podcast, Craig Johns speaks with Jennifer Dunham about pivotal moments create decisions, habit stacking, tiny habits and the Profitable Lifestyle Formula. We also talk about being diagnosed with Melanoma Cancer, Happiness Matters, failure is awesome and the value of brain dumps.
Jennifer Dunham – Pivotal Moments Create Decisions
Jennifer Dunham is a Profitable Lifestyle and Automation expert, who has turned the adversity of melanoma cancer, being hit by a drunk driver and going through divorce into an opportunity to bring more time, money and happiness to her clients. She is a courageous coach who lives on a small chicken farm, tells you like it is and has a passion for photography.
Her education includes a Bachelors Computer Science (minor in Mathematics) at the University of Nevada, Reno and a Masters Computer Science (AI in Analysis of Algorithms & Psychology) at the University of California, Davis.
Jennifer is the President of JLynnConsulting, the owner of The Memory Journalists and the Founder & CEO of Time, Money & Happiness Matters. She focuses on intentional living with “The Profitable Lifestyle Formula, utilising “Tiny Habits” help CEO’s overcome entrepreneurial burnout and unstable lead and revenue generation.
Jennifer talks about:
- Her bad summer of turning 30.
- Being diagnosed with Melanoma Cancer.
- “If you were given one year to live, what would you do?
- Living life with intention.
Pivotal moments create decisions.
- Feeling like I was my own client at some point of my life.
- Mediocrity occurs, because people don’t know how to make a change.
- Most people set themselves up to fail because it is a big shift from what they were doing.
- You can be happier in less than five minutes a day.
- A habit allows you to automate your thinking.
- We repeat about 40% of what we do, every single day.
- Stacking repeatable habits into routines, conserves brain power.
- Profitable Lifestyle Formula.
- Most people think happiness is a by-product of a result.
- Sometimes people need the push and permission in order to make a leap of faith.
- Her active and healthy lifestyle routines.
- How can people who truly want to go school, be able to go to school and not have to worry about it?
Active CEO Performance Tip
Performance By Design – Your performance should not occur by accident. The environment you and your team work in should be carefully engineered and positioned so that performance is enabled and not forced. Think carefully about how you design a project, program or event and ensure that you are not forcing performance. Establish key actions or opportunities that allow the team members to discover performance and shine by themselves or together as a collective. This is important for long-term growth and development of not only the individual but most importantly the team.
“What is it that they want to work on? What is it they love to work on? And how can they be more profitable with their time?” Jennifer Dunham talks about successful entrepreneurs, on the active CEO Podcast.
“Sometimes people need the push and permission in order to make a leap of faith.” Discussing change, with Jennifer Dunham, on the active CEO Podcast.
Resources Mentioned in this show:
Jennifer Dunham Facebook
Jennifer Dunham LinkedIn
Jennifer Dunham Twitter
Happiness Matters www.happinessmatters.com
Craig Johns firstname.lastname@example.org
Craig Johns LinkedIn