Credibility Nation Or Dubious Nation
On this episode of the Inspiring Great Leaders Podcast, Craig Johns speaks with Mitchell Levy about Credibility Nation Or Dubious Nation, servant leadership and vulnerability as a leader.
We also dive deeper into the values that make up credibility, caring about others as a human being and as a leader, and the strategies that leaders can adopt to build successful ecosystems.
Mitchell Levy – Credibility Nation Or Dubious Nation
Mitchell Levy is a Global Credibility Expert, 2x international TEDx speaker, an international bestselling author with over 60 books under his belt, and a Certified Stakeholder Centered Coach. He’s earned a place among the world’s Top 200 Leadership Voices by LeadersHum, and as the #1 Thought Leader in Ecosystems and Top 100 Thought Leader Overall by Thinkers360.
With a wealth of professional experience, he served on the board of a NASDAQ firm, started 20 professional service companies in Silicon Valley, and founded four executive business programs and conferences during the dot.com days.
Mitchell talks about:
- Taking roads less traveled and not always going in the direction that everyone else takes
- Credibility Nation Or Dubious Nation
- The value of the company is the sum of the parts
- Building trust and credibility
- Servant leadership and vulnerability as a leader
- The traits of a servant leader
- The values that make up credibility
- Vulnerability, authenticity, integrity, and coaching ability
- Being a compassionate human being, more transparent, being more understood
- “It’s lonely at the top.”
- Caring about others as a human being and as a leader
- Napoleon Hill journey
- Strategies that leaders can adopt to build successful ecosystems
- Internal versus external credibility
“I love the word trust and what that means. And to me, when I think about the word credibility, I’m going to say credibility is the quality in which you are trusted, known, and liked.” Trust and credibility with Mitchell Levy on the Inspiring Great Leaders Podcast.
“You can’t be a servant leader to others unless you at least properly serve yourself. You can’t be credible to others unless you’re credible to yourself. The servant leader who only gives and never receives, that’s not a good way to live life either.” Mitchell Levy on servant leadership on the Inspiring Great Leaders Podcast.
“If you care about somebody, if you truly see them, you find a way where they can see where they really want to go, not just where they say they want to go, but where they really want to go.” Being a caring leader with Mitchell Levy on the Inspiring Great Leaders Podcast.
Resources Mentioned in this show:
Mitchell Levy www.mitchelllevy.com
Mitchell Levy LinkedIn
Mitchell Levy Facebook
Mitchell Levy TikTok
Mitchell Levy Youtube
Mitchell Levy X (Twitter)
Craig Johns www.craigjohns.com.au
Craig Johns firstname.lastname@example.org
Craig Johns LinkedIn
Craig Johns Facebook
Inspiring Great Leaders Podcast