BUILDING A HUMAN CONNECTION
On this episode of the Inspiring Great Leaders Podcast, Craig Johns speaks with Jessica Kiely about building a human connection, having an entrepreneurial mindset, shifting a perspective and a relentless pursuit of excellence.
We also delve into being part of the Speakers Institute Corporate team, a love of teaching and learning, the Natural Perfume Collective, and having close relationships with a highly successful and driven entrepreneur.
Jessica Kiely – Building A Human Connection
She has a brilliant mind for entrepreneurship, is a specialist in non-verbal communication for influence, an engaging speaker and facilitator with over 20 year’s experience with Fortune 500 companies, co-author of Amazon best-seller Business Woman, and the founder of the Natural Perfume Collective.
It’s a privilege to introduce to you an inspirational leader who is known for her vivacious energy, heart-centred approach, solving challenging puzzles, being a super connector and nurturing rising talent, Jessica Kiely.
Jessica talks about:
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset.
- The Responsibility that sits on your shoulders.
- Building a mastery in teaching and facilitating.
- Learning a start-up mentality from her dad.
- Interested in shifted a perspective and way of thinking.
- Being an investigator.
- Having lots of plates spinning.
- Relentless pursuit of excellence.
- Close relationships with a highly successful and driven entrepreneur.
- Adapting to being online and how to build the human communication.
- Pauline Nguyen as an inspiring great leader.
- Responding to divorce and rethinking everything.
- Natural Perfume Collection.
- Quantum and time.
Lean into Inspiring Great Leaders
Jessica Kiely LinkedIn
Jessica Kiely Instagram
Jessica Kiely Facebook
Natural Perfume Collective www.naturalperfumeco.com
Inspiring Great Leaders Podcast
Speakers Institute Corporate www.speakersinstitutecorporate.com
Craig Johns www.craigjohns.com.au
Craig Johns email@example.com
Craig Johns LinkedIn
Business Woman Book