active CEO Intro Part 2
Ben Gathercole and Craig Johns have a more the 50 years combined experience working in performance coaching and leadership roles. They understand the importance of living an active and healthy lifestyle, and are now sharing their insights and enlightening people how to become better leaders through a brand new concept, corporate periodisation.
On today’s show,
Ben and Craig expand on the active CEO Podcast, and take the active and healthy lifestyle to another level.
Ben and Craig also speak about:
- The secret to switching off from work when at home.
- Why it is important to be diligent and being on in home environment.
- How experiencing different cultures matures your leadership ability.
- Engage with your people more often.
- What allowed Craig to make the decisive move to change his lifestyle when he moved to Taiwan?
- How do you break the vicious cycle of all work and no play?
- The importance of planning, goals and writing them down.
- Trust, accountability and sharing are crucial to achieving your goals.
- Your “circle of trust” in a leadership role.
- Why is having friends in the workplace is invaluable?
- Let’s put the kid back in us!
- Approximately 85% of people don’t like their job.
- The 6-8 week tipping point.
- You have to practice happiness.
- You have to be willing to improve yourself to be an active CEO.
- There is no choice but to live an active and healthy activeCEO lifestyle.
- What was the last thing you did for the first time?
- Get out of the comfort zone.
- Learn who Craig and Ben’s noted had the biggest impact on their lives.
- What were Ben and Craig’s biggest mistakes that they learnt from?
- active CEO Wellness Tip – Stairway to Heaven
active CEO’s Ben Gathercole and Craig Johns use the Stairway to Heaven in living an active and healthy lifestyle. You can listen here
Being humble as a leader with Ben Gathercole and Craig Johns providing powerful insights into being an active CEO
Resources Mentioned in this show:
Keynote Speaking link
Better Than Winning – Ben’s best selling book