Over the past two decades, I have had the opportunity to stimulate curiosity, inspire behavioral change and encourage people from many different cultures, at over 250 events, across 3 continents. I am passionate about making a positive difference, through thought-provoking topics and revealing insights with a range of relevant and practical ideas whether you are a business, association or organization. I would love to talk with you to see how we can work together and add genuine value at your next event.
Driven by performance as a leader, CEO, coach and as a person, I gained many lessons in life growing up as an elite athlete across multiple sports, including completing the Hawaii Ironman World Triathlon Championships. A love of learning and a natural talent for teaching has fueled my passion for coaching CEO’s, renowned business leaders, elite athletes and many people with a growth mindset to improve their human performance.
Growing up on a dairy farm in New Zealand, as well as living in 5 countries, has shaped my global perspective on what it takes to perform at a high level, be productive and achieve satisfying goals. Helping establish Thanyapura, the world’s leading integrative health, mind, sport, education and hospitality centre in Phuket, provided a holistic view on how to effectively optimise a person’s overall performance.
I have been speaking for more than 20 years as professional keynote speaker, intimate presenter, MC, podcast host and event announcer who easily relates to any audience.
As an experienced speaker, I have presented to audiences both large and small, addressing audiences from corporate executives, leaders, teams and high achievers. It is therefore really important to my team and I that we provide 3 key things for your next event…
- Engaging experience – As a presenter I focus on connecting your audience through authentic stories they can relate to, humor that brings a point to life and activities that keep them engaged, listening and curious.
- Practical application – A speech is more than just inspiration, education and enjoyment. It is my priority to ensure that your audience leaves with an idea, action or practical next step that they can apply to improve, both personally and professionally.
- Low maintenance speaker – As a conference, education or event planner, we know that you have a lot of details and logistics to manage to ensure that you deliver a successful event. We understand how important it is that a speaker is well-prepared, low maintenance and enjoyable to work with. We are regularly told that we are easy, friendly and a delight to work with.
I focus on human performance, productivity, leadership and team culture for CEO’s, executives and high achievers. I am able to present both keynotes and workshops for audiences of all sizes.
Breaking the CEO Code
Your organisation, team or people of influence are directly affected by the energy, stress, mood and focus you arrive with every single day. In a vast majority of cases, CEO’s and leaders do not proactively plan or manage their energy and stress over time, which can have catastrophic effects on the performance and productivity of themself, their company, and their relationships at work, home and in life.
As a CEO or Leader you cannot achieve Peak Human Performance without getting the basic fundamentals of energy, fuel, recovery and emotion’s right first. If you don’t have all the basic fundamentals all firing in sync, then your performance ceilings will be substantially limited.
This talk is centered on building the performance toolkit for CEO’s, leaders and high achievers in the room through stories, evidence and practical application. During this presentation we will unpack the techniques used by some of the most successful high achievers and help empower leaders in the room to create positive habits and routines to ensure that they can perform exceptional brilliance in all facets of their life, and positively impact the lives of those around them.
- Establish what priorities really make a difference and how that leads to higher levels of productivity and performance.
- Discover how to proactively manage your energy, stress and leadership performance on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
- Explore the 4 basic fundamentals of performance and why they are so crucial for you reaching your potential.
- Understand the concept of active CEO and how you can achieve peak human performance.
Enhancing the Experience
Enhancing the Experience for your consumers through learnings from his work across five continents regarding membership models and the future of membership based organisations.
How do you best leverage partnerships to grow your reach and membership base, generate new revenues from alternative streams, and best segment your database to identify new prospective partnership and membership opportunities. Learn more…
Achieving Your Event Goals
I would love to talk with you, to learn more about your conference or organization and how we can best work together to accomplish your goals.
What People Are Saying…
“Craig hit the mark with his thought provoking and insightful content, his inclusiveness and his ability to relate to the audience. I thoroughly recommend Craig as a speaker and innovator on membership solutions.”
ASAE Great Ideas Asia Pacific Conference, Seoul
Brendon Ward ASCTA – CEO, Former AuSAE – CEO
I would like to thank you very much for considering me for your important event. You can take the next step and start the conversation, by checking my availability to speak at your event. Please click on the link below and complete a brief form. We will then promptly reply to you and work with you to find a suitable solution that matches your event and audiences unique needs and requirements.