Considered clear, concise and compelling, Craig is an experienced professional keynote speaker, intimate presenter, MC and event announcer who easily relates to any audience.
Craig combines thought-provoking topics and revealing insights with a range of relevant and practical ideas that allow you to apply to your unique membership community.
He utilises global experiences in multicultural environments to challenge you and your organisation to grow, evolve and prosper in this constantly changing landscape.
Future speaking engagements:
Recent speaking engagements:
- KEYNOTE Peacock Phenomenon – AuSAE Linc 2017 Conference (12-14 November 2017 – Wellington, NEW ZEALAND) website
- AuSAE Networking Luncheon Member Engagement – MC (9 October 2017 – Canberra, AUSTRALIA) website
- Canberra Moon Festival (6,000 + attendees) – MC (1 October 2017 – Canberra, AUSTRALIA) website
- Canberra Moon Festival Press Conference – MC (27 July 2017 – Canberra, AUSTRALIA)
- AuSAE Networking Luncheon Member Engagement – MC (31 July 2017 – Canberra, AUSTRALIA)
- Triathlon ACT Annual Awards – Awards Dinner MC (16 June 2017 – Canberra, AUSTRALIA) website
- Rethinking Your Membership Models – ASAE Great Ideas Asia Pacific Conference (March 2017 – Seoul, KOREA)
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon Activation’s – School promotion visits (October 2016 – February 2017 – Canberra, AUSTRALIA)
- Enhancing the Experience – AuSAE Business Lunch (August 2016 – Canberra, AUSTRALIA)
- Branding Yourself – Triathlon Australia Performance Coach Course (June 2016 – Australian Institute of Sport, Canberra, AUSTRALIA)
- The Future of Membership – AuSAE ACE Conference (May 2016 – Canberra, AUSTRALIA)
- Radio Sports Panel – ABC 666 Radio (Monthly 2015-2017 – Canberra, AUSTRALIA)