Leadership & the DNA of Purpose
On this episode of the Inspiring Great Leaders Podcast, Craig Johns speaks with Rebecca Maklad on Leadership & the DNA of Purpose, Chakra Intelligence, and being a Thought Leader and Speaker on the DNA of Purpose.
We also dive into epigenetics, Future Crunch and the world of keynote speaking and influence.
Rebecca Maklad – Leadership & the DNA of Purpose
Rebecca Maklad is residing in Sydney, Australia, our guest has an acute eye for talent, a natural ability to empower people to rise up and stand tall, and share their voice, lives and breathes changing the story of the human race in the 21st Century, and is curious about the DNA of Purpose.
She has Diploma of Media & Communications from the Sydney Institute of Business & Technology, a certificate 3 in Counselling and is a Board Member of Project Gen X and Hark Angel Foundation.
Her career has included Event and Sales roles in Sports TV, Partnerships & Marketing management at ODE Management, CEO & Director of Future Crunch and a former 2SM radio announcer, Founder of Chakra Intelligence, Thought Leader and Speaker on the DNA of Purpose.
Rebecca talks about:
- What is the most purpose driven leadership in the last month?
- Living and embodying your purpose
- We are not taught to listen
- The Greatest influence in her life is Nature
- Characteristic of her dad that shaped her
- Leadership & the DNA of Purpose
- Believed that an organization can’t have a purpose
- You are born with your purpose
- Purpose is an Energy in motion
- Our Purpose is like our DNA
- Epigenetic Factors
- View Purpose as way of being and embodiment
- Purpose will ask us to disrupt the status quo
- The Chakra System and Chakra Dance
- Having a good Methodology to expand as a Leader
“The question is not how I find my purpose, the question is how do I start embodying who I am.” Rebecca Maklad talking about Purpose on the Inspiring Great Leaders Podcast.
“Purpose is an energy in motion.” Taking a different perspective on Purpose with Rebecca Maklad on the Inspiring Great Leaders Podcast.
“So the Idea is that our purpose is like DNA, it is a unique blueprint, it is innate to who we are, it is not something that we wait for and it is not something that we leave.” The Purpose of DNA with Rebecca Maklad on the Inspiring Great Leaders Podcast.
Resources Mentioned in this show:
Rebecca Maklad www.rebeccamaklad.com
Rebecca Maklad LinkedIn
Rebecca Maklad Facebook
Rebecca Maklad Instagram
Future Crunch: www.futurecrun.ch
Speakers Institute Corporate www.speakersinstitutecorporate.com
Craig Johns www.craigjohns.com.au
Craig Johns email@example.com
Craig Johns LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/craig-johns-active-ceo-nz
Inspiring Great Leaders Podcast