#1 active CEO Intro Part 1
Ben Gathercole and Craig Johns have more than 50 years combined experience working in performance coaching and leadership roles. They understand the importance of living an active and healthy lifestyle, and are now sharing their insights and enlightening people how to become better leaders through a brand new concept, corporate perdiodisation.
On today’s show,
Ben and Craig introduce you to the active CEO Podcast and share some powerful tips on how to lead an active and healthy lifestyle.
Ben and Craig also speak about:
- Why it is important to balance periods of stress and long work hours with low-stress recovery in the workplace through corporate periodisation
- Where the ordinary don’t belong
- What is active CEO mean?
- How did Ben get started in his career as a high performance coach and leader?
- What were the influences of Ben and Craig’s mentors during their careers so far?
- The role of mentors and mentoring from a young age.
- Life of an Olympic Coach and the pressures involved.
- Powerful examples of balancing work, family and social life.
- You don’t have to be ‘on’ 365 days and 7 days a week.
- It is ok to make mistakes and fail fast
- What inspired Ben to write the book, Better Than Winning?
- Why Craig and Ben are so passionate about leading an active and healthy lifestyle?
- The importance of taking one step at a time when building your career.
Ben Gathercole and Craig Johns are sharing their active CEO lifestyle. You can listen here
Why it is important to balance work and family life? Ben Gathercole and Craig Johns provide insightful tips on active CEO
Resources Mentioned in this show:
Better Than Winning – Ben’s best selling book