Bringing you insights into topics that support active CEO’s and business leader performance in the workplace and in other facets of life. From team leadership to strategic foresight and managing your health and wellness, we post thought-provoking articles on a weekly basis. For more insights visit the NRG2Perform Blog
- Have You Ever Misread a Customers Emotional State?
- Beyond the Comfort Zone
- High Performers Cultivate More Powerful Traits
- People Are Our Greatest Assets
- High Performance CEO Energy
- 10 Effective Tips for Healthy Travelling
- Ways to Improve Your Productivity
- The Top 5 Sacrifices CEO’s Make
- Have we got the Hiring Process Totally Wrong?
Going the Extra Mile
Going the extra mile is an important component of serving customers. Retention of customers is vital to the recruitment of new customers, as great customer service leads to positive word of mouth, which in turn leads to an increase customer base. How you behave, act, talk and work with customers has a major impact on the perceived level of customer service they receive. Read more…